Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Productive Day


Hey, I finally got all the things done on my list for today! After cleaning the bathroom (am I the only one who actually looks forward to this?), our room, sorting paperwork and mail and laundry, running, paying bills, and getting ready for our Young Women's harvest party tonight, I am now researching grad schools and GRE test dates. Poor Jess is so stressed out about this whole process that he finally said this morning as he left for work, "Ok, you research places you might want to live, and that's how we'll choose." This is fine with me.


So here was my thought process: "Gee, we really love fall. It's a shame there are all these evergreens here. I'd love to see some nice fall colors. The east! The east has more fall colors. We should go to school in New England." Yes, some push toward their lofty academic goals with their eyes resolutely fixed on a school's reputation, cost, faculty, and expanding programs. Us? We like leaves. Well, follow what you love, right?

2 comments:

  1. GASP! Yeah! You could go to Penn State, and spend Saturday mornings at Amish farmers' markets!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.