Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm Hardcore! I Can Run Forever!


The title of this post was the text message I just sent to Jess at work. It's raining today, and I waited for it to quit so I could go running. Then I thought, whatever weather! So I plopped on one of Jesse's baseball caps and off I went. And it was the best run, ever! Today I was supposed to run 8 min, then walk 5, then run 8. Now, this may not sound impressive, but it's pretty good for a weenie like me. I started out going uphill, and I forgot to look at my watch to see when I was supposed to stop! Progress, people. It felt so good to be outside and a part of the fallness.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Hot Steel,
    Don't you love that slow-burn sensation in your core when you're working out regularly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lazer Wolf,

    I love it. I Love it. I Love it. I am the liqud fire they call HOT STEEL. I cut through sleet and rain like butter and sweat. On toast. dunuh dunah dunah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHA. You're so awesome. As awesome as -- dare I say it? -- HOT STEEL.

    P.S. Um, why exactly am I a fat lecherous singing Russian Jew?

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.