Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Not Much to Report

As I'm using this blog as sort of a self-motivational tool, it's become sort of a daily habit. Well, today I don't have too much to report. Still happy--ecstatic--about Jesse's school news. I had my first day at work today, and I think it went pretty well. There were the usual I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing moments, but no disasters. After seeing how much cute stuff is in the store right now, I think it's going to be hard not to spend my paycheck there... Well, that's what employee discounts are for, right?

Right now, I'm trying to get up the gumption to go running. Actually, I'm really a fan of this "couch to 5K" program. There honestly hasn't been a day when I just plain didn't want to do my 30 minute walk/jog. So off I go.

1 comment:

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.