Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Adventures

I thought I'd post some pictures from the last couple months! (the exclamation point is necessary in conveying how excited I was when I figured out how to transfer pictures via memory card...)



This is my beautiful kitchen we left in Oregon. I made more pies in that kitchen than I have in any other space.








I think this was the last creation by Peggy's Pie... so sad. Also, Jesse packing up the office, as he promised he would do. He did a (surprisingly) good job.









Ahem, this is a typical night with the Thorson men.




We spent our anniversary (Sep 1st) cruising around in Neil's Miada, which was a blast. Our most unplanned anniversary yet, and the best, by far.











On our way up to Spokane, our wonderful Annie put us up for the night in Portland. It was great to visit with her and her mama.



















And then, yay! Annie came to visit us in Spokane! There was much frolicking and rejoicing. We even got to all go see Fiddler on the Roof together with Topal (this is us dressed up for the show).


Molly joined in the frolicking at Moose Park.






























Then it was off to wonderful Rexburg to drop off Annie-face at school. Next time I post pictures, there won't be quite a gaggle of them. Or profusion. Yeah, profusion of pictures.



























































































2 comments:

  1. Aw, Peggy's Pies! I'm planning on working up those ideas I had for the logo at some point, just to see if I can/get some graphic design stuff for my portfolio. Of course you'd be welcome to use one at any time in the future!

    P.S. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see what you come up with! I'll give you a dollar, and then we can say it was a real business deal. (If I ever get the chance to really use them, I'll give you a raise...)

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.