Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

We should play the lottery…

The average couple has a 20% chance of getting pregnant in any month of trying.
With our In Vitro procedure, we had a 78% chance of being pregnant right now.
But we're not.
Once again, we have defied the odds. We will try again, but it has been hard. We are so grateful for the amazing people we have pulling for us. We're sorry that we don't get to tell you that your prayers did the trick, but we are still in this fight. We get to try again in January--until then, we get to enjoy Christmas and get into our own place.

6 comments:

  1. Well that sucks. We will keep praying but in the meantime remember I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry guys. You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry to hear this. My heart hurts for you guys! We'll continue praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on swimming!! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray all of your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.