Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Um...what?

Today I told Jesse:

"I hope I don't have skinny babies."

To which he replied:

"We won't--look at you!"

Yeah. And he didn't even try to back-pedal. Something about me not having been a skinny baby, but no back pedaling. Totally unrepentant. But it's ok, because later, when he asked if a certain shirt made him look fat, I tried to make him feel better by comparing him to Jim Balushi in Return to Me. Oops. Oh well.

Still waiting. By the way, if you do a Google image search for "chubby baby," amidst all the cherubic and obese babes, there is a picture of Hitler.   ?

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha. Oh you're funny. That's the most michelin baby I've ever seen. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about chubby babies that makes me want to chew on them? Is that weird? I want to bite those fat rolls.

    Is that normal? Maybe I should talk to someone about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to add another comment to tell you that my word verification for the first comment was "watilers." Which I thought appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.