Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Portland


Portland is beautiful in the fall! Yesterday Annie and I drove around Laurelhurst, one of the old and swanky neighborhoods in the city. The trees met over the streets and the houses were all different--some Victorian, some craftsman, some Cape Cod--all lovely. We walked around a park nearby and had fun dog-watching.

Then I was introduced to New Seasons, a very Portlandy grocery store. Aaaand then we got our hands on some Thai food. Rejoice! Green curry...mmmmm. Today I got to spend the afternoon with Sav and her amazingly brilliant, beautiful, happy kids. No really, they are. It was so nice to have some time to just hang out and chat and watch the kids climb on their mama.

Annie and I made a trip to Voodoo Doughnuts for a good shot of "Portland weird." And boy was it.


A few more days until my Jesse joins me down here. I miss that guy. For now though, Annie and I are keeping busy with the Robert Downey Jr. episodes of Ally McBeal...

1 comment:

  1. I think you guys should stay in Portland until November 16th. Are you staying until November 16th? Because Jacob and I are going to be there in Portland on November 16th. And I want you.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.