Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween in Portland

I'm here in Portland with Annie Face. I drove down last night and Annie made me a yummy dinner and she introduced me to one of her childhood movies, Ladyhawke. It was so nice to just hang out watching cheesy movies and eating popsicles. Today we cruised around the city and went to Mio Sushi, which lived up to the hype. We tried to buy a pumpkin at several stores, but they were all out. By the way, it's hard to tell who's in costume in a Walmart in Portland... Then we happened to drive by a pumpkin patch! The pumpkin is now carved and the candy's ready. Now we just need to decide what not-so-scary movie to watch. Happy Halloween!


Update: we watched The Rocketeer, and I'm re-in love with that flying man. Had a great night. Will post pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.