Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still Alive

Hi friends. We're still alive. Just lost a little (lot of) sail-wind there for a while. Jesse and I had a really nice Christmas, pictures coming soon. In fact, upcoming posts include pictures of our new house (we moved!), Christmas, and our trip this coming weekend to Oklahoma for our nephew's baptism.

I have to say, it's been a tough couple months for the Thorsons. Even so, we've been made aware of some people who've had it a lot tougher. So glad to report that we have each other and our health. And our dogs--they're important. Blogging friends: thanks for all the distraction you provide. I love knowing what's going on with friends afar. Family: we miss you. English countryside: I absolutely ache to go on a walk with you.

3 comments:

  1. Kathleeny I love your face, and really want to go for a walk around Chilham! Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "ache" resonates with me. Wish we could waltz up hill and down dale together! I've been looking at pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathleen. Sending the longest, squeeziest, jiggerly hug ever. It's not over yet. Good luck. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.