Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little House in the Big Woods

As promised, here are some pictures of our new house (just renting.)
Here is our kitchen:
 Hey! A laundry room!
 the office:
bathroom 
living room:

More recent projects and stuff: this is what I'm working on for above the couch. It still needs tweaking.


 It felt so good to unpack all my cookbook friends.

 doing a little Valentine's decorating:

 We had a bunch of snow through which Jud prances.

I really needed somewhere to put my earrings (other than the Ziplock bag they were in), so I attached some lace to a thrift store frame, et voila! Yes, Pinterest buddies, I know.

 Until a few weeks ago, our TV was sitting on the floor. I picked up a TV cabinet on Craigslist and am having fun putting real-lady-things on it. I was feeling crafty and spray-painted a glass vase white. I like the way it turned out.

So there you are. Someday I'll post pictures of the outside and our bedroom, etc., but today is not that day. My next project is going to be making curtains for the living room. I've never sewed anything in my life, but Cousin Kelly is graciously teaching me.

4 comments:

  1. Kathleen. I just love you. And I don't even know you that well! Imagine if we really got to know each other! Congrats on the house. Go Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree branch photo display! I may have to do something like that in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place looks so cute! I love all of your decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.