Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Sooooon...

Ok, so no haircut yet. I'm over that hump and I guess I'll wait for spring. It's just too cold here. We leave Saturday for our cruise! Yahooo! I can't wait to get away from Spokane and work and hum-drummity. Tomorrow will be full of packing, laundry, and cleaning, and then away we go!


Ever have days where your plans just get swallowed up? Today was like that (as was the past week). I was going to clean the house and decorate for Christmas to surprise Jesse when he got home from work. But I spent all day trying to make this template for frosting windows. Dang Martha Stewart and her "simple" crafts. I went all over town today looking for two things: spray-on, washable glass paint (which apparantly I made up? Seriously, I swear that's a thing, right?) and a black half slip to go under my cruise dress. No one carries those either. Anyway, instead of a happy, Christmasy house, Jesse came back to a grouchy wife who just wanted her dinner. Oh well, such is life. Poor me. And now they're making me go to a tropical place where they will force-feed me delicious things while I lie in the sun. Sigh. There must be more than this provincial life.

Ok, I was just googling "carnival splendor (our ship) food," looking for a picture to post here. I stumbled upon some funny lady's blog. I was excited to get away, but now, I'm officially really excited! Listen to this woman: (read above post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.