Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tribute to Jim

Since July, Dad and I have been going on a 5-mile loop walk. A few things usually happen on this walk. We try to avoid being hit by cars on Hwy 238. Generally, we stop to eat blackberries (and Dad has to wait around while I pick "just one more"). We pass the sunflower field and the walnut trees. And before the field of Burros or the mother and daughter Beagle team, we visit Jim.

Jim is clumsy, but loves to dance. He's small compared to some, but seems to be a born leader. And Jim is always smiling. We call him Jim, because he looks like my Uncle Jim--somewhere around the eyebrows and amused upturn of his mouth. I've gone on jogs during the day, when all the other llamas are in the shade of their barn, and there's Jim, standing sentinel at the door. 





3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I DO see the resemblance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your humour Kathleeney. And I love that smiley llama

    ReplyDelete
  3. LLAMA! Oh my gosh, that is the ugliest/cutest llama I've ever seen! Let's mate him with the big pig from Chilham.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.