Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Flashback

 Today was the dreaded day. My dad drove me to the DMV and I took my driver's test. I had let my license lapse while we were in England, and apparently you have to retake the driving exam to renew after a year...  Not to say I haven't been doing a little illegal driving. Anyway, I passed! I have to admit, I was nervous. How embarrassing would it have been if I had failed?  To celebrate, Dad and I went out to lunch and to ice cream. Also, we had our community choir practice tonight. Mr. Reppert, my dear old director from high school, is the director.

Today, I could really have been 16 again. Only I paid for my dad's ice cream, and I passed my test on the first try. 

J + K at 16 and 18.

1 comment:

  1. I had to re-take my driver's test too! It was silly. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.