Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home Safe and Sound

Welp, we're back. The cruise was great, as was Disneyland. Disneyland + Christmas = almost too much to bear. So much happiness. I'll post some pictures soon, but as of now, most of them are on Facebook. It was really great to see family, and we didn't have any major meltdowns. So Hi Ho, Hi Ho. You guessed it. Back to work we go. We got the house all Christmasified today, and caught up on a little sleep. And now back to the real world. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

By the way, this is what you get when you live with two men and a teenager: they all lost weight on the cruise! I haven't the courage to weigh in. Think I'll wait a week or two...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back. I missed you. Well, I still MISS you, but... you know what I mean.

    I ordered a prospectus from Kent yesterday. I chose the "Taught" degree, because I think that sounds like what I want...? Your letter o' rec is scheduled to be written on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I think a Taught degree is what you want, too. It's all so different...

    By the way, Jess loved your poem.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.