Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Tree Hunting with Kelly

The other day, we took a trip to Jesse's Aunt Pam and Uncle Dean's to help Kelly pick out a Christmas tree. A quick stop by Krispy Kreme, and we were on our way. Pam and Dean live about an hour away in northern Idaho, and it was nice to get out of Spokane for a bit.






















Off to a good start, we bundled up and set off into the woody area around the house. Spirits were high.






Here's Kelly milking the last of the juice from her camera battery. Yes, Kelly, I have even more pictures than I've posted here, if you can believe it...

After some hemming and hawing (and some teasing from Jesse), we found a tree that met standards. The boys went to work.






We had to take a quick photo op. at the nearby elk statue, of course. By this time, little Adam was done.


But Jesse wasn't. The Knight and his trusty elk-steed...


I had to include this sequence because it makes me laugh (and feel a little bad). This is what seems to happen lately whenever I try to play with Soli. I guess it's not a good idea to flash a camera in a happy baby's face...
By the end of the day, we were all tired, but content. I know Jud was spent--he slept on the boys the whole ride home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.