Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

weekend happenings

This last weekend had its highs and lows, that's for sure! After work on Saturday, Jesse and I went over to our friends Megan and Josh's house for a double date. That girl can cook! We had a great time just being goofy with them.

Sunday we had stake conference, which is when all of the wards have a combined church meeting at the stake center. We knew what was coming, but it was still sad when it happened. Our ward boundaries were all rearranged! This means that our family and several other families in our subdivision are now in a different ward. The worst news is that we all got released from our callings. No longer am I a Young Women's leader. Boom, just like that.

I guess it's not the end of the world, and the blow is softened slightly by the fact that we're leaving soon anyway. Still. Sigh.

On a happier note, Jesse and I are going ballroom dancing at the Y tonight. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!!! I had a BLAST with you guys! I really did! It was SOOOOOOO nice to sit for a few hours and just laugh!!!!
    ....and then Jessie would just pass out!
    hahahahaha!!!! (still my favorite story ever)
    So have fun ballroom dancing tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.