Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thorson & Thorson

Yippee! Jesse and I are officially independent contractors for a mortgage occupancy inspection agency. I gave my two weeks' notice at M yesterday, and Jesse is giving WM notice today! We will be working together, driving around taking pictures of mortgaged houses all day. This job comes as a huge financial blessing for us right now! We'll be able to save about three times as much fundage for England and school than we would have with our two retail jobs combined. Happy, happy day.

2 comments:

  1. awesome!!! Congrats! that is so great! I bet you are both so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jud is (well fed), a collar wreaths his head. He's lying there so peaceful and serene...and serene. His heart is made of gold, and he isn't very old. Why does such a feller have to sigh?

    Oh, my. Poor grand-dog. Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.