Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Tara's gradutation (or Danny's first road trip, part 1)

First of all, Danny was awesome on this trip. Sure, sometimes I sat in back and fed or played with the guy, and we had to stop a lot more for diaper changes and burps, but the little man was a trooper. That's not to say we weren't exhausted when we got to Spokane. No cd player or tape deck, but we did get to see Annie on the way through Portland, and that helped.

We loved seeing Grandma Thorson, Laura, the Landins, and of course, Tara and Neil (Dada). Tara done gradumacated on Friday night, and it was a proud moment for all. 

Danny loves his Great Grandma and Aunt Kelly.

 Soli Bug is still cute as a button.

Grandpas are good for drooling on.

I love how much this kid is loved.






1 comment:

  1. So happy for Tara! So glad it was a great adventure. I love all the pictures. I only wish I could have adventured with you!

    PS I say this every time you post, but Danny is getting too big too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.