Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May 2013

May was good to us, though full of school/work decisions and other grown-up stuff. This is a very common face for Danny nowadays. Always concentrating on something.

Our lovely Beckah left for Denver last week. This is Danny when told she was leaving... 

No crawling yet; Daniel spends most of his time in this "Mission: Impossible" pose.


Favorite things: making monster noises in his crib, sweet potatoes, and the feel of Daddy's scruffy chin.

Little Man got a new hat for his giant melon. He loves it.

And for cuteness' sake: reading to Ralph. For a little while we actually stopped reading to him (Daniel, not Ralph) because he got so frustrated that he couldn't eat the books. Now we just read when he's fed and happy.

Tomorrow we leave for Spokane to watch Jesse's little sister graduate. I have to tell you, I am nervous. A 12-hour drive? Then the next week we're off to Reno and Salt Lake for a wedding and a pretty sweet reunion. And more driving. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could adventure with you guys!!! I miss your faces so much! I cannot believe how much Danny is growing! And his hair! I love it all!!!!

    PS tell Ducky I love her and I wish I could be there to support her!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.