Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

wishing...

Oh how I wish it were summer. I want to bite into a real, red tomato. Or go blackberry picking. Or go fishing! Or go for a long walk at night with bare feeted friends. Or make a pizza on the barbecue. Or smell the grass. Or cut some flowers.

In the meantime, here are some updates:

  • We had a great visit with Savannah a few days ago. It was wonderful to catch up!
  • Jesse got a job, and is very much happier. (Although I'm not at liberty to say where he will be working...)
  • Our tulips are coming up!
I think that's about it. My job's still fine-ish. Jesse's birthday is on Wednesday, and that will be fun. I think that's about it.

March couldn't come sooner. Thank goodness it's almost spring--I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth!

2 comments:

  1. Grrrrr! Now I'm dying to know what Jesse's job is. Guh-rump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee hee.... is it the job that I think it is?

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.