Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To Medford

Well my blogging has laxed a bit in the past few weeks due to more hours at work, and a backlog of photos to put up (which I'm bound and determined to still post). But in short, life is pretty good... We're still waiting for September to come and take us to England and Paris.

Christmas was great--very low-key. We also recently enjoyed a visit from dear friends Sarah, Beckah, and Ella. That was wonderful. Many pictures to post.

Robert's wedding is this weekend, and we'll be staying a few days in Medford, which will be really nice. I hope to get a lot of reading and writing done. Our cruise (not that I'm complaining) was wonderful, but involved a lot of family and schedules and the like, so it'll be nice to have some down time. Jesse is now on the job hunt again, hoping to find a real job with a predicable daily schedule, coworkers with highschool diplomas (at least), and a higher-than-minimum sort of wage. He's applied to several office assistant positions, so we'll see if anything comes to fruition soon.

Hopefully I will be posting soon with new writings and pics. Good luck to everyone this January. To me, it's the month when I begin to hold my breath and throw the covers over my head until spring comes. Come soon, Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay, Medford! Say hello to the orchards for me (and to the ocean as well, if you get there).

    More hours at work -- is this a good thing? Are you a perma-hire now?

    I want to see more writings and pics! I DEMAND more writings and pics!

    16 below in Rexburg this morning; 23 below with wind chill factor.

    Finally got my prospectus from Kent! Browsed and ruminated. Will make appointment with my advisor next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love your new blog photo! Croci and ducky! What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.