Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Catch Up: Christmas

Here are some pictures from Christmas I've only now uploaded:

Christmas Eve




Tara gave Jud her "Play with Me Elmo" on Christmas Eve. Even after he had ripped off arms, eyeballs, and batter pack, we were surprised to hear Elmo cry from the garbage sack, "Hey, aren't you going to play with Elmo? Oh well, maybe we'll play later."

Jesse in his Christmas Micky PJs

Molly looking at all the loot






This was Jesse after just spying his Wii stuff.

Breakfast

Making the roasted pears after dinner









2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas!

    Your breakfast table is divine. I love the candles 'n' fruit tableaux. Simmery pears... mmm. Do they smell incredible? Also, your Dutch oven looks just like mine. Cookware twinners!

    Nope, we're still in the dorms. I brought a few cooking things to tide me over. Looks like next weekend will herald our triumphant return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Annie and Liz. I hope you're hazing a few freshmen! I'm trying to apply to scholarships and accomodation thingies at Kent. I hate money. Although, I did our FAFSA forcaster, and if all else fails, we will be able to get the loans to cover the costs. I'd really like to avoid that, though. How's school?

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.