Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Grace, Super Helper

Hello Wi-Fi. Hello Blog!

This girl. My sweet, fierce, awkward, sassy, beautiful girl. After a crazy Monday full of school drop offs, Singers Company, and having friends over, I kept Tuesday as calm as possible. James got a nap (Hallelujah), and that laundry pile finally got folded. The clothes are still there, but they're at least different clean clothes now. We made time (I swear, we have to carve it out of stone) to bring cookies to Dad and go to the park.
And Grace was my little helper the whole time. She loves to work by my side. Or Jesse's. Yesterday she helped him finish the backyard fence--but that's another post. She folded laundry, helped me make cookies, made her own lunch, and wiped down the mixer and the counter. I love her so.






There. I blogged! Here's to more record keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.