Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Many Funny Faces of Danny Boy

Today our beautiful boy turned 7 months old. 
Danny's gone through many phases in his short time here. Shall we have a look?

The where's-my-milk? phase

 The cute 5-months phase

Phuzzy phase

 the bald Robert DeNiro phase

 the brand-new phase

 the intoxicated phase


 the tubal phase

 Ninja Master phase



 the GQ

 and the Homer Simpson phase

Daniel had a check-up recently, and he's about 50th percentile all around. Except for his head. Which is absolutely off the charts. The doctor says this is because of his father's giant melon, and most likely not anything worth worrying about. He's a healthy, sweet, laid-back, wonderful kid, and we can't believe we get to keep him.

5 comments:

  1. These are so funny! What a cute boy!

    Thanks for the invite. Fun to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it fills my heart with joy for your family - your patience and faithfulness has been rewarded with a beautiful son!! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Ron Hardy and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute. And doesn't time fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog thing....makes me feel like I get to watch Daniel grow too! What a ham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how beautiful and charming and funny this little boy is. I love you guys and I love my Daniel!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.