Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Girls Day!

This term Kathleen, Annie, and I have classes on Monday and Tuesday. (I have the occasional seminar on Wednesdays, but they don't really count.) Jesse has a class on Thursday, and so we've decided that Thursdays will be our girls day out. We have started a tradition by going to the Chartham Farmers Market.

The walk to Chartham was gorgeous! It really was a beautiful fall day! (Yes I know it is winter, but it really felt like a fall day.)




And the Farmers Market was held in the community center. It was so awesome! They had cake for 50p a slice! Brilliant.



We ended up getting apples, bananas, fresh local juice, and bacon! It was quite a successful adventure!



And then we had a wonderful walk home with a gradual sunset. Truly an awesome outing!



Can't wait for next week!

2 comments:

  1. One day I will join you on these girls days!

    Also, you're the 3rd person today to mention bacon. I've decided to interpret this as a sign from the universe that I should buy bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon is awesome, you can't go wrong with bacon!

    I really hope you come to one of our girls days! I want to take a day trip to Bath, and Jesse is so not interested, so it will be a perfect girls day.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.