Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Haircut and Jammie Bowling

I ran away to Portland last weekend to go to Time Out For Women. I didn't take any pictures because I was busy! But it was really fun to spend time with friends and visit my Annie Bear while I was up there. Anyway, while I was gone, Grace started saying she really wanted to get her hair cut so it would stop getting tangled in things. *Sob*  So after I got home, I took her to get all those beautiful curls chopped off (I managed not to cry real tears, but it was a little heartbreaking). Here's the little fuzzball: 





 For Family Home Evening, we went bowling in our jammies, which was a success. Jesse won, as usual, and the rest of us sort of limped to the final frame, but it was fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.