Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Stuff I was too busy/tired to post but want to look back on all the time

Jesse and his new friend
Watching contractions on the monitor

Not sure if I'm talking or pushing...

This was the hardest day. We couldn't hold him and we were trying to figure out insurance crap. But even on the hardest day, we knew he'd be ok. I'm pretty grateful for that.



Can you believe how small and cute a butt can be?

He was uber fuzzy when he was born.

My favorite nurse, Letti. First bath.

3 comments:

  1. Scrumptious. I love the one of you in the bed Kathleen its shows vulnerability in a lovely way. And the one of the McJagons just awww

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mcthorjagneilgersons picture too. Missing you guys. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not even fair how fast they grow up, is it? He's darling. These boys and heart-stealing capabilities. Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.