Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

A Tour of Today

Danny and I have been sick for a few days. Sound familiar? This morning I fed him, and he fell right back asleep without so much as a burp. So I went with it. And the rest of today went about like that. Feed the baby, snuggle, repeat. It was that wonderful sort of day that didn't require much of me. A good Oregon day with lots of rain. 

Here is the rainy plum tree outside our bedroom. There are tiny purple buds on it. This pleases me.


Here is the sleepy babe now.

I love today.

 And here is the coffee table Jesse made us. I've enjoyed all of its stages. He's going to stain the top and paint the rest white. I'm in love.

Here is our house. Backward a la Photo Booth. 

 And here is my favorite corner of our house. I spend a lot of time in this chair. Good thing Jesse paid no attention to my eyerolls when he showed up on the porch with it. It's the most comfortable chair.

Little Bear is rumbling. Feed, snuggle, repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you two are feeling better soon. Your house is cute...and that coffee table is neat!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.