Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hello hello.

Hi! So my last few posts have just been glaring at me for a while. Instead of trying to catch up, let me just say it has been a very productive few months. Ok, a little catch up: we've moved back to Medford. Jesse is back to pre-med. I'm working for my dad. And our favorite: we're going to be a family of 3 on or around November 13th. That's right, we're almost 18 weeks pregnant!

I felt some little kicks in the car the other day, but other than that, it doesn't seem quite real yet. But it's getting there. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your many thoughts, prayers, fasts, and well-wishes.  More soon. Promise.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like your lives are full of wonderful things happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being pregnant and yay for blogging xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your first pregnancy! There is nothing like it in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Baby Thorson! And all that other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so so so sooooo HAPPY for you guys! It's such an incredible feeling to be pregnant after wanting it for so long. Enjoy every nauseous moment because it means your pregnant!! And if you're back in Medford, we'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, there we go. Now I have something to comment on. Every time you stop by my blog I go check out yours and boom, I see a whole lot of nothing new to talk about.

    Back to Pre-Med, eh? That guy. Doesn't he know the human body is disgusting? I barely like to look at mine much less think of the sausage works inside it.

    Congrats, again. I hope the pregnancy goes well for you. I hope Jesse's DNA isn't monster DNA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah!!! you're having a baby!!!! congratulations!!!

    soooo i'm moving back to oregon this weekend :) i wonder if there's a time that i can see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.