Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mission Accomplished.

So the surgery went wonderfully! I had the best doctor, the best nurses, and the best support I could have hoped for. I woke up to Dr. Hardy telling me that he was able to remove all the endometriosis he could find and that both my tubes are all clear! And I got a great nap out of it, too. I'm a little sore, but it was definitely worth it. I was able to take a little walk around the cul de sac with Jess last night, and even got to eat some of Kelly's delicious Mexican food. I feel sooo lucky to be surrounded by positive people. Thanks for all the prayers and happy thoughts--I felt very protected yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. My comments didn't stick! We're very glad all went well. We love you guys, and although we are very fond of Jud and Molly, we know you want little Kathleen/Jesses.

    I went to my new school to plan for next year with the other 3rd grade teachers.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. KATHLEEEEEEENNNN!!!! Do you realize how much I have been thinking of you??? I miss you and I hope you are doing well! I really want to talk to you! I've tried texting you, but I'm not sure if you've gotten them! CALL ME!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for checking in--we love hearing from you.